SIKLIS TREK OVERVIEW
• Difficulty Level - 2 (On a scale of 5)
• Highest Altitude - 3,200 meters (10,656 ft)
• Group Size - 06-20 persons
• Accommodation Type - Tent
• Duration - 14 days Kathmandu – Kathmandu
• Best Season - March to April and October to December
The Siklis Trek is an ideal trek for people who simply love the mountains but wish to enjoy the beauty privately and far away from the hustle and bustle of seasonal trekkers. Off the beaten Annapurna Circuit Trek, Siklis Trek offers route through non-tourist trekking area which is an ideal short gateway with superior close-up mountain views.
We begin the Siklis Trek at Pokhara and climb gently to Siklis at nearly 2000 meters above the sea level. Spend a rest day in this traditional Gurung town or wander around its upper slopes engulfing you into the wilderness of Mother Nature and local traditions. Follow the Modi River East and again mount a ridge for views of the mighty Annapurna and breathtaking snow-capped singular Machhapuchhre.
DAY TO DAY ITINERARY
Day 01 - Arrive at Kathmandu airport, transfer to hotel, short briefing about trip, welcome dinner
Day 02 - Sightseeing in Kathmandu’s World Heritage Places and re-checking of trekking gears
Day 03 - Early morning drive to Begnas Lake, sightseeing around Begnas Lake
Day 04 - Trek from Begnas to Kalikasthan
Day 05 - Trek from Kalikasthan to Lamabagar (Lamdali)
Day 06 - Trek from Lamabagar (Lamdali) to Siklis
Day 07 - Trek from Siklis to Siklisgoan
Day 08 - Trek from Siklisgoan to Ghalegoan
Day 09 - Trek from Ghalegoan to Kharapani
Day 10 - Trek from Kharapani to Pokhara
Day 12 - Fly back to Kathmandu from Pokhara and transfer to hotel
Day 13 - Free day in Kathmandu for sightseeing / souvenir shopping and farewell dinner
Day 14 - Fly back to home from Kathmandu
Being Outfitter in Nepal of the Begna Lake Area and Tour Operator of Siklis Trek, we would like to remind you that these are just standard and tentative estimations. Weather always plays a vital role in all trekking in Nepal. The itinerary changes every season and hence we will be able to provide you with complete details of Siklis Trek only after you inform us about your travel arrangements and dates for Trekking in Nepal.
As your local Outfitter in Nepal, we will provide you with more information on the breathtaking Siklis Trek for the ultimate Trekking in Nepal Experience on request.
Our tour information pack will include the followings:
- Complete Overview of the Mountains involved during the Siklis Trek
- Route of the whole trek for the best trekking in Nepal experience
- Complete list of Gears Required for trekking in Nepal
- Emergency Plans and Rescue Operation overview
- Day to Day Itinerary of Siklis Trek
- Cost for the whole Siklis Trek
- Cost of permits and other un-covered expenses that you must be aware of
- Departure dates for the Siklis Trek of the season that you plan
- Any further information that you might request during your enquiry
Please fill in the form to receive a FREE QUOTE for your trip. All information provided through this form is kept private and will not be disclosed to third parties. We will contact you within 24 hours after receiving your request.