ROYAL TREK OVERVIEW
• Difficulty Level - 2 (On a scale of 5)
• Highest Altitude - 1,400 meters (4,662 ft)
• Group Size - 06-20 persons
• Accommodation Type - Tent
• Duration - 8 days Kathmandu – Kathmandu
• Best Season - January to April and October to December
The Royal Trek is named after the trekking by the Royal family (with Late King Mahendra) done in around 1960 A.D. The Royal Trek provides the best pleasures of the Annapurna region’s natural beauty for those trekkers who have a short holiday. Trekkers will have many opportunities to see various flora and fauna around the trail. Enjoy a half-day rafting adventure in the Trisuli River on the way back to Kathmandu.
The Royal Trek is short and easy trek and is ideal for those who have very limited days and yet wish to do a lot in that time. Royal Trek takes you into the wilderness, culturally rich villages and gets you wet in the white water as well.
DAY TO DAY ITINEARY
Day 01 - Arrive at Kathmandu airport, transfer to hotel, short briefing about trip, welcome dinner
Day 02 - Sightseeing in Kathmandu’s World Heritage Places and re-checking of trekking gears
Day 03 - Early morning drive (5 hours) to Begnas Lake (995 meters) and sightseeing around Begnas Lake
Day 04 - Trek from Begnas Lake to Kalikasthan (1,400 meters)
Day 05 - Trek from Kalikasthan to Lamabagar (1,100 meters)
Day 06 - Trek from Lamabagar to Pokhara
Day 07 - Fly back to Kathmandu from Pokhara, transfer to hotel and farewell dinner
Day 08 - Fly back to home from Kathmandu
Being Outfitter in Nepal of the Annapurna Region and Tour Operator of Royal Trek, we would like to remind you that these are just standard and tentative estimations. Weather always plays a vital role in all trekking in Nepal. The itinerary changes every season and hence we will be able to provide you with complete details of Royal Trek only after you inform us about your travel arrangements and dates for Trekking in Nepal.
As your local Outfitter in Nepal, we will provide you with more information on the breathtaking Royal Trek for the ultimate Trekking in Nepal Experience on request.
Our tour information pack will include the followings:
- Complete Overview of the Mountains involved during the Royal Trek
- Route of the whole trek for the best trekking in Nepal experience
- Complete list of Gears Required for trekking in Nepal
- Emergency Plans and Rescue Operation overview
- Day to Day Itinerary of Royal Trek
- Cost for the whole Royal Trek
- Cost of permits and other un-covered expenses that you must be aware of
- Departure dates for the Royal Trek of the season that you plan
- Any further information that you might request during your enquiry
Please fill in the form to receive a FREE QUOTE for your trip. All information provided through this form is kept private and will not be disclosed to third parties. We will contact you within 24 hours after receiving your request.