RENJO LA PASS
RENJO LA PASS- GOKYO TREK OVERVIEW
• Difficulty Level - 5 (On a scale of 5)
• Highest Altitude - 5,340 meters (17,568 ft)
• Group Size - 02-20 persons
• Accommodation Type - Lodge
• Duration - 14 days Kathmandu – Kathmandu
• Best Season - March to May and September to December
Renjo La Pass Gokyo Trek is a new trek in Khumbu Region and has a mixed bag of culture, tradition, mountains and sizzling views.
Renjo La Pass Gokyo Trek literally has "everything". The trekkers can get very close to the Tibetan border when we cross the Renjo La Pass for the finest views of the whole massif including Mount Cho Oyu, Cholatse, the mighty Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori and Makalu. Renjo La Pass Gokyo Trek is an ideal trek for those wishing to go to a less crowded area for several days and yet who also have an interest in the local traditions and culture. Enev though we stay out of the crowd, we will indeed get close to the Himalayas and enjoy the nature all the way through the Renjo La Pass Gokyo Trek.
Renjo La Pass Gokyo Trek offers an alternative to the traditional trek to Everest base camp. Climb past the Sherpa villages of Namche Bazaar and Khumjung to the Gokyo Valley and the Ngozumpa Glacier, the largest in the Nepal Himalaya. From Gokyo Ri four 8,000 metre peaks (Cho Oyu, Everest, Lhotse and Makalu) are visible at once which makes the panorama a spectacular image and place itself is the most picturesque place in the Himalayas.
DAY TO DAY ITINERARY
Day 01 - Arrive at Kathmandu airport, transfer to hotel, short briefing about trip, welcome dinner
Day 02 - Sightseeing in Kathmandu’s World Heritage Places and re-checking of trekking gears
Day 03 - Fly to Lukla (2,840 meters) and after lunch trek to Phakding (2,610 meters)
Day 04 - Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440 meters)
Day 05 - Rest day at Namche Bazzar for acclimatization (Hike to Kunde and Khumjung for sightseeing)
Day 06 - Trek from Namche to Thame (3,800 meters)
Day 07 - Trek from Thame to Lungden (4,380 meters)
Day 08 - Cross the Renjo La Pass (5,360 meters) and trek to Gokyo (4,790 meters)
Day 09 - Rest day at Gokyo (Walk to Gokyo Ri (5,357 meters) for sightseeing)
Day 10 - Trek from Gokyo to Machharmo (4,470 meters)
Day 11 - Trek from Machharmo to Namche Bazzar (3,440 meters)
Day 12 - Trek from Namche Bazzar to Lukla
Day 13 - Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel, shopping souvenirs and farewell dinner
Day 14 - Fly back to home from Kathmandu
Being Outfitter in Nepal of the Everest Region and Tour Operator of Renjo La Pass Gokyo Trek, we would like to remind you that these are just standard and tentative estimations. Weather always plays a vital role in all trekking in Nepal. The itinerary changes every season and hence we will be able to provide you with complete details of Renjo La Pass Gokyo Trek only after you inform us about your travel arrangements and dates for Trekking in Nepal.
As your local Outfitter in Nepal, we will provide you with more information on the breathtaking Renjo La Pass Gokyo Trek for the ultimate Trekking in Nepal Experience on request.
Our tour information pack will include the followings:
- Complete Overview of the Mountains involved during the Renjo La Pass Gokyo Trek
- Route of the whole trek for the best trekking in Nepal experience
- Complete list of Gears Required for trekking in Nepal
- Emergency Plans and Rescue Operation overview
- Day to Day Itinerary of Renjo La Pass Gokyo Trek
- Cost for the whole Renjo La Pass Gokyo Trek
- Cost of permits and other un-covered expenses that you must be aware of
- Departure dates for the Renjo La Pass Gokyo Trek of the season that you plan
- Any further information that you might request during your enquiry
Please fill in the form to receive a FREE QUOTE for your trip. All information provided through this form is kept private and will not be disclosed to third parties. We will contact you within 24 hours after receiving your request.