INSTANT EVEREST TREK OVERVIEW
• Difficulty Level - 3 (On a scale of 5)
• Highest Altitude - 4,350 meters (14,268 ft)
• Group Size - 02-20 persons
• Accommodation Type - Lodge
• Duration - 12 days Kathmandu – Kathmandu
• Best Season - March to May and September to January
As the name suggests, the Instant Everest Trek is for those who have very limited time but yet want to see the Mighty Everest up-close and in a personal way. If your time is limited, you can fly in to the remote mountain airstrip at Lukla to get you right up there. Then trek to the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar where the culture and beliefs will leave your speechless. Then the renowned monastery at Tengboche and the high yak pasture of Dingboche are sure to leave you spellbound while you pass through these amazing high-land places full of cultural heritage during the Instant Everest Trek.
The Instant Everest Trek provides an overview of Sherpa culture and excellent views of the fascinating Himalayas. Instant Everest Trek will leave you without a single minute for rest as you will be full of surprises and wilderness all along the way. The nature will simply take you away right into our origins and the panorama will leave you crying out for more batteries and storage.
DAY TO DAY ITINERARY
Day 01 - Arrive at Kathmandu airport, transfer to hotel, short briefing about trip, welcome dinner
Day 02 - Sightseeing in Kathmandu’s World Heritage Places and re-checking of trekking gears
Day 03 - Fly to Lukla (2,840 meters) and trek to Phakding (2,610 meters)
Day 04 - Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 meters)
Day 05 - Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,860 meters)
Day 06 - Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,350 meters)
Day 07 - Trek from Dingboche to Phortse (3,810 meters) via Pheriche (4,250 meters)
Day 08 - Trek from Phortse to Monjo (2,835 meters)
Day 09 - Trek from Monjo to Lukla (2,840 meters)
Day 10 - Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 11 - Free day in Kathmandu for shopping souvenirs, sightseeing and farewell dinner
Day 12 - Fly back to home from Kathmandu
Being Outfitter in Nepal of the Everest Region and Tour Operator of Instant Everest Trek as well as Everest Base Camp Trek (EBC Trek), we would like to remind you that these are just standard and tentative estimations. Weather always plays a vital role in all trekking in Nepal. The itinerary changes every season and hence we will be able to provide you with complete details of Instant Everest Trek or Everest Base Camp Trek (EBC Trek) only after you inform us about your travel arrangements and dates for Trekking in Nepal.
As your local Outfitter in Nepal, we will provide you with more information on the breathtaking Everest Base Camp Trek (EBC Trek) for the ultimate Trekking in Nepal Experience on request.
Our tour information pack will include the followings:
- Complete Overview of the Mountains involved during the Instant Everest Trek and Everest Base Camp Trek (EBC Trek)
- Route of the whole trek for the best trekking in Nepal experience
- Complete list of Gears Required for trekking in Nepal
- Emergency Plans and Rescue Operation overview
- Day to Day Itinerary of Instant Everest Trek
- Cost for the whole Instant Everest Trek
- Cost of permits and other un-covered expenses that you must be aware of
- Departure dates for the Instant Everest Trek of the season that you plan
- Any further information that you might request during your enquiry
Please fill in the form to receive a FREE QUOTE for your trip. All information provided through this form is kept private and will not be disclosed to third parties. We will contact you within 24 hours after receiving your request.